Gift and loyalty cards
Badgy200 - Card printing solution:
Badgy200 plastic card printer
1 color ribbon good for 100 prints
100 thick PVC cards (0.76 mm - 30 mil)
Evolis Badge Studio + a software license
Supplies: YMCKO color ribbon for 100 prints - Color printing, part # CBGR0100C Black monochrome ribbon for 500 prints, part # CBGR0500K
Badge Studio Software will not import data.
Go online to upgrade this to Badge Studio Plus Software to import data from Excel.
Here’s the link: https://www.badgy.com/software-evolis-badge-studio.html ZENIUS CARD PRINTER Evolis Printers Offer a Mix of Innovative Technology and Unique Design.
- Best Selections to Choose From.
- Highlights: Chat Support Available, Experts Available, BBB Accredited Business.
- The Zenius printer is designed for single-sided printing of any type of plastic cards.
- It generates monochrome or color cards, as singles or batches, with high-quality results.
- Zenius is ideal for instant issuance of single sided cards: Employee badges.
- To download a brochure and watch a free demo, visit https://www.evolis.com/plastic-card-printers/zenius-card-printer
- This saves you about $600, which is the approximate cost difference between a dual-sided and single-sided card printer.
- Drop in the ribbon cartridge
- Automatic ribbon recognition and exact ribbon level indicator (i.e., you have 100 cards left or 5 cards left on a ribbon)
- Edge-to-Edge 300 DPI printing, same as the Evolis Pebble 4
- This software architecture supplies the Print Center, a printing and configuration system that monitors all communications between the printer and the user.
- All printing operations can be managed right from the user interface, along with pop-up notifications that are displayed regarding the printer status, maintenance tasks, and availability of the ribbon.
- This Printer Manager can also connect you directly to the Evolis Web-based Support Center, available on a 24/7 basis.
- Businesses that need to regularly print medium to large batches of custom cards will see the most benefit from the Evolis Primacy ID printer.
- Available in single or dual-sided models, the Primacy has a wide range of options and comes standard with Ethernet.
- Primacy card printer
- The Fast and Versatile Card Printer
- Encoding: Magnetic stripes, Smart contact, Smart contactless
- Encoding: Magnetic stripes, Smart contact, Smart contactless
- Card security level: High
- Speed and versatility
- The Primacy printer is ultra-fast, powerful, and efficient.
- Prioritizes the use of recycled materials in the manufacturing of its printers and consumables,
- Designs printers to produce less CO2 with regard to packaging and transport.
- Designs compact printers to reduce CO2 emissions related to packaging and transportation.
- To see a brochure, please visit the page below and select ”Download Brochure”:
- See for yourself why Primacy is a category leader among plastic card printers.
- Powerful Card Printer
- Primacy is Print up to 210 cards/hour in color, 850 cards/hour in monochrome
Lifetime Support. A+ BBB Rating.
Access control badges.
You do not need a dual sided printer to print on both sides of the card. All you need to do is print on one side of the card, flip it over, and print the other side.
The Evolis Zenius is an affordable solution for printing cards quickly and efficiently.
The Zenius is one of the most advanced single-side printers available, with smart card encoding and ethernet connectivity features not usually seen in these models as well as full-color or monochrome batch printing.
In moments, the single-feed printer can print and/or encode unique cards for lots of different markets.
Lightweight and compact
Zenius features two major modernizations: Evolis Premium Suite at the center of all new Evolis printers.
The Evolis High Trust variety of products is designed to be easy to use and to deliver premium graphic performances.
Installing a new ribbon cassette is a simple one-step process; the Zenius printer recognizes the cassette and configures all of its settings accordingly.
Zenius makes the process an easy one. This printer features numerous features packed into an innovative and compact design.
Card feeder and output tray located at the front of the printer
Control panel with LEDs
With state-of-the-art printing technologies, the expert version of Zenius can easily be upgraded onsite with multiple encoders. This feature makes it easy to stay up-to-date, according to your card and future requirements in plastic card printing.
Direct access to ports
Onsite integration of specific modules*
Can combine smart card and magnetic encoders within the same printer*
Printing a Photo ID Plastic Card costs 37 cents with this printer.
EVOLIS Zenius, YMCKO Ribbons Color printing on one both sides of the card, 200 PRINTS,
Part # R5F002AAA
Black ribbon: Black printing on one or both sides of the card, 2000 prints
EVOLIS PRIMACY Evolis Primacy ID Card Printers
Card lifespan: 1-3 years
Number of cards per year: More than 30,000
With advanced encoding technologies, the printer is perfect for printing personalized cards, whether they need to be extremely simple or highly secure. Primacy is available as a single- or dual-sided printer to help meet your needs for medium or large runs of printing and encoding.
Primacy is ideal for producing:
National ID cards
Employee badges Eco-friendly
Evolis has an eco-design configuration which reduces its impact on the environment, and does the following:
You can also see a video demo of the printer. THIS PRINTER CAN EASILY HANDLE THE PRINTING OF LARGE NUMBERS OF CARDS, AND YOU’LL GET A 3-YEAR WARRANTY FOR AN UNLIMITED NUMBER OF CARDS WHICH CAN BE PROCESSED BY THE PRINTER WITHOUT EVER IMPACTING THE WARRANTY.
There are some good reasons for recommending this printer as opposed to some less expensive ones.
These are the reasons why. 1) Three-year unlimited card warranty 2) Free tech support on Evolis printers + software
3) Only card printer that can be used in both Windows and Mac systems
Start a run of 100 cards with no need to reload cards due to the 100-card capacity of both feeder and output hopper
It’s the only printer on the market with a warranty longer than two years. Software offering the ability to ‘batch print’ your cards, so you can print 850 cards per hour in monochrome and 210 cards per hour in color.
Software can” Batch Print” your cards, meaning you can print 850 black cards per hour and 210 color cards per hour.
The YMCKO, which is a color ribbon cassette with a 250-card capacity saves a lot of time by reducing how often the ribbon needs to be changed and is perfect for production runs:
To see an online demonstration of this card printer go to: http://www.evolis.com/eng/Products/Card-printers/Evolis-Primacy
An extraordinary card printer!
Primacy is a high-quality printer that is flexible, fast, an easy-to-use, which means you’ll be up and running in no time flat.
When loaded with the Evolis cutting-edge encoding technologies, Primacy becomes the ideal solution to issue cards.
Primacy supports any requirement in printing and encoding in medium and large runs.
This is the perfect option for creating: