Loyalty and gift cards
Badgy200 - Card printing solution:
Badgy200 plastic card printer
1 color ribbon for 100 prints
100 thick PVC cards (0.76 mm - 30 mil)
Evolis Badge Studio + software license
Supplies: YMCKO color ribbon for 100 prints - Color printing, part # CBGR0100C Black monochrome ribbon for 500 prints, part # CBGR0500K
Badge Studio Software will not import data.
You need to go online to upgrade this to Badge Studio Plus Software to import data from Excel.
Go here: https://www.badgy.com/software-evolis-badge-studio.html ZENIUS CARD PRINTER Evolis Printers Offer a Mix of Innovative Technology and Unique Design.
- Best Selection.
- Highlights: Chat support with experts; BBB accredited business.
- The Zenius printer is made for those who only need to do single-sided printing on all types of plastic cards.
- Zenius generates color or monochrome cards, as a single print or in small runs, with professional-grade results.
- Zenius is the perfect way to issue employee badges instantly.
- Please click below to see a free online demo and a copy of the brochure: https://www.evolis.com/plastic-card-printers/zenius-card-printer
- This can save you about $600.00, the difference between a single-sided card printed and a double-sided card printer.
- Drop in ribbon cartridge
- Automatic ribbon recognition and exact ribbon level indicator (ie, you have 100 cards left or cards left on a ribbon)
- Edge-to-Edge 300 DPI printing, same as the Evolis Pebble 4
- The software architecture supplies the print center, which is a printing and configuration system that monitors communication between the printer and user.
- All printing operations can be managed right from the user interface, along with pop-up notifications that are displayed regarding the printer status, maintenance tasks, and availability of the ribbon.
- The printer manager can also give you direct access to the web-based support center, which is available 24/7.
- The Evolis Primacy ID card printer is ideal for printing and encoding cards in medium to large card programs.
- Available in either single- or dual-sided models, the Primacy has a wide range of options, and it comes standard with Ethernet capabilities.
- Primacy card printer
- The Fast and Versatile Card Printer
- Printing: Single-sided, Double-sided
- Encoding: Magnetic stripes, Smart contact, Smart contactless
- Card security level: High
- Speed and versatility
- The Primacy printer is quick and efficient.
- Prioritizes the use of recycled materials in the manufacturing of its printers and consumables,
- Designs compact and light printers to reduce CO2 emissions related to transport and packaging
- To reduce the emissions of CO2, the printer is designed to compact and lightweight, which is also great for transporting and packaging.
- To see a brochure, go to this page and choose ”Download Brochure”:
- To see a brochure, please visit the page below and select ”Download Brochure”:
- Primacy is the quickest, most powerful and highest-performance office card printer in its category
- Powerful Card Printer
- Primacy can Print up to 210 cards an hour in color and 850 cards an hour in monochrome
Lifetime Support. A+ BBB Rating.
Access control badges.
You do not need a dual sided printer to print on both sides of the card. It prints one side at a time, you simply turn the card over and re-insert it to print on the back.
The Evolis Zenius makes personalized cards fast, easy and affordable.
The printer provides single-sided, full-color or monochrome cards with a variety of optional features not usually available in a product of this class. This includes Ethernet connectivity and smart card encoding.
This single-feed card printer can print and encode unique cards for any market in a matter of minutes.
Very lightweight and compact
Zenius comes with two major innovations: Evolis Premium Suite, software, at the core of all new Evolis printers.
The Evolis High Trust range of consumables is specifically designed to deliver premium graphic performances and ease of use.
Installing the ribbon cassette is an easy one-step process, and the ribbon type is automatically identified and configured for you.
The Zenius printer makes every step of the printing process simple and intuitive while allowing you to discover a wealth of design features that are available to you.
Card feeder and output tray located at the front of the printer
Control panel with LEDs
Equipped with the latest printing technologies, the expert version of Zenius can easily be upgraded onsite with multiple encoders. The flexible features guarantee that you’ll always have the best technology in plastic card printing.
Direct access to ports
Onsite integration with specific modules*
Magnetic and smart card encoders can be combined within the same printer*
Your cost to print a Photo ID Plastic Card is 37 cents with this printer.
EVOLIS Zenius, YMCKO Ribbons Color printing on one both sides of the card, 200 PRINTS,
Part # R5F002AAA
Black ribbon: Black printing on one or both sides of the card, 2000 prints
EVOLIS PRIMACY Evolis Primacy ID Card Printers
Card lifespan: 1-3 years
Number of cards per year: More than 30,000
By using advanced encoding technologies, this office printer is the only choice for printing personalized cards, from simple to complex. The Primacy printer is especially useful for medium and large runs, in both single and double sided models.
Primacy is ideal for producing:
National ID cards
Employee badges Eco-design
Evolis aspires to reduce the environmental footprint of its products, as part of its eco-design approach, as follows:
A video demo of the printer is also available. IF YOU ARE PRINTING LARGE QUANTITIES OF CARDS, THIS PRINTER CAN HANDLE THEM, AND A 3 YEAR WARRANTY WITH UNLIMITED NUMBER CARDS ENSURES THAT YOU CAN RUN THROUGH THE PRINTER WITHOUT VOIDING THE WARRANTY!
There are some good reasons for recommending this printer as opposed to some less expensive ones.
These are the reasons why. 1) 3 Year "Unlimited Card" Warranty 2) There is free support from a dedicated technician who only supports Evolis Printers and related software
3) Only card printer that can be used in both Windows and Mac systems
It has a card feeder and output hopper with a capacity of 100 cards.
Unlimited card warranty (run as many cards as you want without voiding the warranty) Software offering the ability to ‘batch print’ your cards, so you can print 850 cards per hour in monochrome and 210 cards per hour in color.
Start a run of 100 cards: no need to reload cards thanks to the 100-card capacity of both feeder and output hopper
250-card capacity of the color ribbon cassette (YMCKO) saves time by reducing the frequency with which the ribbon needs to be changed perfect for production runs:
Go to http://www.evolis.com/eng/Products/Card-printers/Evolis-Primacy for an online demonstration of the printer.
The ultimate card printer!
Primacy is a high-end printer that is easy-to-use, flexible and fast.
When combined with the Evolis cutting-edge encoding technologies, Primacy shifts into high gear and quickly issues multiple cards.
Primacy supports any requirement in card printing and encoding in medium to large runs.
This is the perfect option to deliver:
transportation passes ,